Gia vị nấu phở bò 75g
Cafe Sáng tạo số 1 Trung Nguyên 340g - Việt Nam
Nước mắm Phú Quốc Hưng Thành 35° 65cl
Powder sate extra YOU HUY 500g France
Bún tươi Ba Cây Tre 400g
Trà sen Trâm Anh 100g
Published on 2022-03-07
On frosty spring days, a bowl of hot noodle soup will be a delicious and nutritious dish that will bond everyone in the family. The following simple macaroni soup recipe will help you enjoy this great dish! The juicy taste of the chicken, the freshness and the color of the vegetables will make your whole family love it.
- 400 grams of rice macaroni
- 400g of chicken (thigh or breast depending on your family's preferences)
- 2 carrots, 1 onion, 1 white radish
- 100 grams of peas, 100 grams of sweet corn removed from the core.
- 1L of broth (can use chicken coulis or bone coulis)
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, olive oil, mushroom soup base
- Coriander, chives
1. Wash the chicken in diluted salted water then drain. Then boil the chicken with cold water. When the chicken is cooked, take it out and let it cool, then shred it.
2. Boil a pot of water, add 1 spoon of salt, then boil the macaroni for 8 - 10 minutes (do not boil them completely so that the macaroni is not crushed too much during cooking). Then take out the macaroni and drain the water.
3. Peel the carrots, wash them and chop them. Do the same with the onions, corn and peas. Wash, dry and chop the chives and coriander, put them aside in the cups.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan, then add the carrots and onions and sauté until the carrots and onions are a little tender, then add the broth, shredded chicken, corn kernels and peas in the saucepan and bring to a boil.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of seasoning. When the ingredients come to a boil, add all the pre-cooked macaroni, season to taste and cook for about 5 more minutes.
6. Pour the soup into a bowl, sprinkle some pepper on it to make the soup more appealing.
Tip: You can replace the chicken with other meats to change the flavor of the dish.