Khu trang Vảingubiời lăn 3 lp Faslink...
Gia vị nấu phở bò 75g
Cafe Sáng tạo số 1 Trung Nguyên 340g - Việt Nam
Nước mắm Phú Quốc Hưng Thành 35° 65cl
Powder sate extra YOU HUY 500g France
Rau dấp cá
Published on 2022-03-07
- 400gr Bun Tuoi rice vermicelli
- 400gr pork pate
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 eggs
- Seasonings: chives, rau ram, sautéed onion, ginger, fragrant mushrooms, salted radish
- Seasonings for the broth: shrimp paste, fish sauce, sugar, vinegar, mushroom soup base.
Preparation time: 1h30
- Thinly slice the pork paste.
- Pick up and wash the vegetables, then dry and chop them. Wash the ginger and let it dry.
- Soak the salted radishes in lukewarm water for 5 minutes to expand, then rinse them with clear water. Then cut them into small pieces and mix with 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix well and let sit for 10 minutes for the radish to absorb the spices.
- Clean the fragrant mushrooms, then chop them finely.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add a little seasoning, mix well.
- Put the whole chicken in boiling water. When the water boils again, add a little seasoning (1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and the fragrant roasted ginger). Lower the heat so that the chicken is cooked inside. After taking it out to cool, shred the chicken and return the cartilages to the pot of chicken broth.
- Boil the cartilages in the pot of chicken broth. When the broth is cooked for 30 minutes, then add the fragrant mushrooms, 1 spoonful of seasoning and a spoonful of fish sauce.
- Add the chopped chives and rau ram, then turn off the heat.
Tip: Bun thang will be more perfect when eaten with shrimp paste!