Prices are tax included
The entire site is subject to French and Community regulations.
This site is the property of the company Thanh Binh Fast, import-export of Asian products, limited liability company with a capital of 165 000 euro, whose registered office is located: 20 Avenue de Verdun 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, registered with the R. C. S. of Créteil under the number: 338 421 878 00046. VAT number: FR14338421878
Email address : email@example.com
Phone number: 01 46 70 89 99
Supermarket MAY DISTRIBUTION
20 avenue de Verdun
94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, France
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01 43 90 78 64
May Distribution, company partner Thanh Binh Fast, is the limited liability company with a capital of 7622 euros, registered eu R. C. S de Créteil under the registration number 391 573 235, VAT number FR53 391573235. The Asian supermarket May Distribution is specialized in the retail sector of fruit and vegetables in specialized stores.
Webmaster: Mrs. My Ly DELACOU-VAN-Head of wholesale & E-commerce-Company Thanh Binh Jeune, 20 avenue de Verdun 94200 Ivry-sur-seine, France. Contact webmaster
The information on this site has no contractual character and cannot engage the responsibility of the company Thanh Binh Jeune which remains free, at any time to enrich, modify, correct or delete all or part of the content and presentations of the pages of its site.
Despite all the care taken for the constitution and updating of this site, errors, inaccuracies or omissions may remain as well as problems of connection to the site or interruption in the connection. Thanh Binh Jeune declines all responsibility for direct or indirect damages that may result.
Société OVH, a public limited company with a share capital of 10,000,000 euros whose registered office is in ROUBAIX (59100), at 2 Rue Kellermann, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Lille Metrople, under the number: 424 761 419
In accordance with the Data Protection act of January 06, 1978, you have, at any time, a right of access, rectification, and opposition to all of your personal data by writing, by mail and justifying your identity to the company Thanh Binh Jeune, 20 avenue de Verdun 94200 Ivry-sur-seine, France.
The site of Thanh Binh and all the elements that constitute it, in particular the various contents are protected by intellectual property rights and related rights reserved only to the owners of these rights.
By hypertext links, you have the posibility to link other sites. Thanh Binh cannot be held responsible for the contents of the sites to which it is referred and over which it has no control.
The information collected on our form is recorded for the purpose of order preparation, deliveries, invoicing. They are kept for 13 months. In accordance with the law” informatique et Libertés " of January 6, 1978, as amended according to the law of May 25, 2018, you have a right of access, rectification, and opposition to personal data concerning you that are necessary for the processing of your request and the management of our commercial relations. To exercise these rights, simply write to us indicating your surname, first name, postal and email address in order to give you satisfaction as soon as possible.
THANH BINH YOUNG
20 avenue de Verdun, 94200 Ivry-sur-seine
Phone: 01.46.70.89.99 Email: email@example.com
THANH BINH is the sole recipient of this data. We may send you offers or information. If you do not wish to receive these offers, simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the unsubscribe link on the offers that may be sent to you later.
In order to offer you content or products related to your concerns and expectations,Thanh Binh analyzes data from its sites via Google Analytics.
A cookie is a text file deposited and stored on the hard disk of the user, subject to his choices, by the server of the site visited or by a third party server (web analytics tool , advertising agency, partners, etc .)
A cookie therefore makes it possible to recognize the User's terminal when he returns to a website. Indeed it is not the User who is recognized but the terminal from which he visits a website.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify information contained therein.
The cookies we issue on our Sites are used to recognize the User's terminal when he connects to one of our Sites in order to :
Optimize the presentation of our Sites to the display preferences of your device (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits according to the hardware and the viewing or reading software that your device includes,
Allow the User to access reserved and personal areas on our Sites, such as his personal account based on the information he transmitted at the time of creating his account.
The user accesses through this bais personalized content or content reserved for him.
Remember information relating to a form you have completed on our Site (access to your account / and subscription), if one of our site has a member or private area.
Establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of our Sites,
Implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to log in after a certain amount of time.
Adapt the advertising content of our Sites to the interests of the User that result from the data of his navigation.
Cookies issued by third parties on our Sites are of different types. We can distinguish in particular :
- Cookies issued by our third-party business partners that use software technologies commonly known as "transparent pixels". These transparent pixels are small graphics with a unique identifier that have the same purpose as cookies, namely to inform the Site about the navigation of the User through encrypted information contained in his terminal. Unlike cookies that are stored on the hard drive of the Internet user's computers, "transparent pixels" are embedded invisibly on the pages of the Website and make it possible to inform the Website of the advertising content most appreciated by Internet users. We do not link the information collected by "transparent pixels" to personal data of our Internet users.
- Due to third-party applications integrated into our Sites, certain cookies may be issued by other entities. These features allow users to share content on our Sites, such as the "Share" or "Like" buttons on Facebook, or the "twitter", "Google+" buttons, etc . The social network providing one of these applications is likely to identify you through its buttons and its own cookies, even if you have not used them during your visit to our Sites, simply because you have an account opened on your terminal with the social network concerned. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect this information and invite you to consult their privacy policies .
Managing partner cookies :
- Social network (Facebook) : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Social network (Twitter) : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-utilisation-des-cookies-et-des-technologies-similaires-par-twitter
Your choices regarding cookies
You can at any time express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
1. The choices offered by your browser
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
For more information, see "How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you use" below.
2. The cookie agreement
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted in your browser software the storage of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer.
3. Refusal of cookies
If you refuse the storage of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those stored there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our Sites Such would be the case if you tried to access your account or subscription that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we, or our service providers, could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, we decline any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
4. How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you use
If you use the Internet Explorer TM browser
In Internet Explorer, click the "Tools" button, then click " Internet Options ".
On the General tab, under " Browsing History ", click " Settings ".
Click the "View Files" button.
Click the "Name" column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then browse the list until you see files starting with the " Cookie "prefix. (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
Select the cookie (s) concerned and delete them.
Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
If you use the Firefox TM browser
Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser and then select the " Options "menu.
In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Show Cookies".
Locate the affected files, select them and delete them.
If you use the Safari TM browser
In your browser, choose the " Edit > Preferences "menu.
Click on "Security".
Click on "Show cookies".
Select the cookies concerned and click on "Delete" or " Delete All ".
After deleting the cookies, click " Done ".
if you use the Google Chrome TM browser
Click on the "Tools" menu icon.
Select " Options ".
Click on the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the " Privacy "section.
Click on the "Show Cookies" button.
Locate the affected files, select them and delete them.
Click "Close" to return to your browser.
- Cookies " Flash "© of "Adobe Flash Player" ™ "Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language "Flash". Flash (and applications of the same type) remembers the settings, preferences and use of this content thanks to a technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ manages this information and your choices through a different interface than that provided by your browser software. Insofar as your Terminal would be likely to view content developed with the Flash language from the Site and Applications, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools, directly from the site http://www.adobe.com/fr/.
To know the options offered by any other browser software and how to delete cookies stored in your terminal, depending on the browser(s) installed in your terminal, we invite you to consult the help menu of your browser as well as the "Your Traces" section of the site of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique & des Libertés
What are cookies used to accompany advertising content distributed by third parties
When you access a site or an application containing advertising or promotional spaces broadcasting one of our advertising or promotional operations, this ad may contain a cookie.
This cookie is likely, subject to your choices, to be saved in your Terminal and allow us to recognize the browser of your Terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
The Cookies integrated in our advertising or promotional ads served by third parties are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser used during your visit to our Sites that you can express at any time.
The Cookies that we may issue allow us, if your Terminal has allowed their registration, according to your choices :
- to count the number of displays and activations of our advertising content broadcast on third-party sites or applications, to identify these content and these sites/applications, to determine the number of users who have clicked on each content,
- to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising agency, website / broadcasting support) and to establish statistics,
- to adapt the presentation of the Site to which one of our advertising or promotional content leads,
- according to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Sites and according to the hardware and software of visualization or reading that your Terminal includes,
- according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or to our service providers) by your Terminal with your prior consent,
- to track the subsequent navigation carried out by your Terminal on sites or applications or on other advertising content.
What is the point of seeing ads adapted to your navigation?
Our goal is to present you with the most relevant offers possible. To this end, cookie technology makes it possible to determine in real time which offer to display to a Terminal, based on its recent navigation within our Sites. You may prefer to see product and service offers that match what interests you rather than offers that are of no interest to you.
If you share the use of your device with others
If your Terminal is used by more than one person and the same Terminal has more than one browser software, we cannot ensure that the services and advertisements intended for your Terminal correspond to your own use of this Terminal and not to that of another user of this Terminal. If necessary, the sharing with others of the use of your Terminal and the configuration of your browser settings with regard to cookies, are your free choice and your responsibility.
Personal data and browsing information
We may adapt our offers intended for you to information relating to the navigation of your Terminal on our Sites or within sites or services published by third parties and on which we issue cookies.
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning you, in particular your electronic contact details, during your registration or access to one of our services, we are likely, subject to your choices, to associate navigation information relating to your Terminal, processed by the cookies we issue, with your personal data in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting or to display on your Terminal, personalized offers that are more specifically intended for you and likely to be more interesting to you.
You can at any time ask us not to receive advertising or prospecting adapted to the navigation information of your Terminal, by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by means of the unsubscribe link included in any prospecting that we may send you by email. If necessary, the advertisements that you may continue to receive, unless you object to us, will no longer be adapted to the navigation of your Terminal.
In addition, in the event that we plan to obtain from a third party (targeted advertising provider, advertising network, etc.), browsing information from your Terminal that we may associate with the personal data you have provided us, we would seek your explicit consent before proceeding to such an association and send you advertisements or prospecting that would result.